Thanks for visiting us on our blog “Delivering Tomorrow – Dialog about future trends”!
We encourage you to reach out to us and invite you to ask questions, leave comments and share your opinion. However, to keep our blog inviting to all, we will review all comments and reserve the right to modify and delete at our discretion. Comments that are offensive, irrelevant to this page or classified as spam will be removed. Please keep in mind that Deutsche Post DHL is not responsible for the statements and opinions expressed by others. If you experience any technical issues, please don’t hesitate to contact the blog host: email@example.com. Your personal data are only used for communication purposes on the blog. In order to keep our blog a place for interaction and discussion, please keep the following guidelines in mind when leaving comments on our blog:
- Treat others like you would like to be treated.
- Feel free to stand behind your opinion, but please stay on topic and refrain from making personal attacks.
- Insults or harassment of any kind having to do with race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political beliefs will not be tolerated.
- Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. Don’t try to impose yours onto others.
- Comments that are abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening, attacking or otherwise violates the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others are not permitted.
- User content that is defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar, depicting violence, misleading or unlawful will not be allowed.
- Links to defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar, depicting violence, misleading or unlawful content will be removed.
- Comments regarded as spam, commercial solicitation or solicitations of donations will be removed.
- Uploads or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Uploads or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.